Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Christmas is over

well christmas is now over!! Yes Have 4 chistmas in 4 days is a lot well i hoping that the new year will be as good as the last year. Bruce and I had are one year anaversay yesterday never did much have no money becuse of christmas well we changed the brakes on my car so that a good way to do your anaversaey. I got a computer desk for christmas and CSI mami season one so cool I love watching CSI .William L. Petersen .......... Gil Grissom he seems so smart I love how he makes the show so good.
Well mabe I will be back later today to talk more about all the cool things that I got.

To top off the christmas rush I found out that I might be moving to Grand Prarie and if the is not enufe the my best friend might be moving to Banf Alberta this is like 8hr form here that sucks

It's a dirty job, but someone's gotta pawn it off on someone else
Some days you are the bug, some days you are the windshield

No comments: