Things to do before Bush's inauguration:
1. Stock up on birth control pills.
2. Drink a nice clean glass of water.
3. Cash your social security check.
4. See a doctor of your own choosing.
5. Spend quality time with your draft age child/grandchild.
6. Visit Syria--or any foreign country for that matter.
7. Get that gas mask you've been putting off buying.
8. Take out that home loan to cover filling up your gas tank.
9. Borrow books from library before they're banned - Constitutional law books, Catcher in the Rye, Harry Potter, Tropic of Cancer, etc.
10. If you have an idea for an art piece involving a crucifix - do it now.