Photography Contest | Paper
I am thankful for my son being happy and healthy
Ok so today is Monday and Friday is moving day we are getting closer. I got a phone call yesterday that hockey is canceled today so that same me some driving tonight. Have to go to town and do some running around this morning and then back this afternoon for Brooke gymnastics class but that should help break up the day and it might go by faster. My son was up at 6 am aging today I hope he naps good. I think I might get most of the kitchen pack today as well. Had dinner at my dads last night and they let us know that well they now have other plans and can not watch the kids on moving day I guess they are going to have to help this might be fun.
1. How many pillows do you sleep with? we have 3 on our bed but I sleep with 2 one cotton and one feather.
2. Where will you eat on Thanksgiving? I am Canadian and we are ready did thanksgiving and I had 2 dinners one at the in-laws and one at my mothers
3. Would you rather go to a party or host a party?Both it all depends on what the party is and who coming over.
4. How many purses (for the guys..wallets) do you own? right no I have 2 one is bigger works as a dipper bag and the other is small for the night or day I go out with out the kids I also have a wallet the I use that just changes from purse to purse
5. What is your favorite kind of seafood?I do not like seafood at all do not eat any of it.
(1) What's your all time favorite book? I do not know I have to got to read a book in some time.
(2) What are your pets names? No pets till after Friday and We move and then we are getting a puppy
(3) What kind of undies do you prefer (thong, briefs, boxer briefs...choose depending on your sex)? mostly thong
(4) If you could go back in life, what would you now chose to do for a living? i do not think I would change anything I love being a mother and stay home with my children but If you were to talk to my husband he would love to have a Monday to Friday job 9-5
(5) Do you hit snooze in the morning? no my alarm is my children and you just can snooze them out.
Monday blog hops
Back in 2004 and blog this and still like it today
The ends do not justify the means, the means determine the ends