Friday, March 11, 2011

fill in the blank friday



1.   My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is   - hmm this is a hard one i thinking being a good wife and mother, and finishing school but now not putting it to any use.
2.  My favorite place to sit in my house is - ether on the couch or at the computer read all my favorite blogs
3.  My fashion philosophy is  - be confute  I live on a farm and there in snow out side so... I am home all day with kids also the only thing that i do the some everyday is have none matching socks

4.  Something every girl should have is  - a best friend that you  can tell any thing to i have had mine for over 12 years

5.  If you looked in my purse right now you'd find....   hmmm wow what would not find I have my wallet of cause but I also use it as a dipper bay so there is dippers and wipes and a pare of kids panties I also have bills and pay stubs hmmm keys chains and for nails I do not know why.

6.  My favorite music right now is  - mostly country by i lost like most of the new rock stuff

7.  My favorite part of my body is       my calves have no reason but i just do